Get your own Custom Portrait

Why not consider having Emma paint a portrait for you. Prices are very reasonable, and all proceeds will help to support her work with the less fortunate of this world...
example rates ... one face $150
For a quote, please email your photo to
customportraits@rocketmail.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Anya

In this painting, Emma captures the gentle, caring side of Anya, one of her friends, as she comforts a young orphan. This young girl was brought to the orphanage when her parents were diagnosed with TB, and her father died... A year later, and Sophia and her brother are still undergoing regular treatments....

2 comments:

  1. Wow...they are beautiful! May I put a link on my blog and display some of your work?
    don

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite one. I'd love for you to do one of Dylan. I'll plan on sending you the pic next month. You are so talented! I'm so impressed, Miss Emma.

    ReplyDelete